Find an Activity
This site gives you a toolset with many ideas and activities. Those activities can be used by themselves. In many instances, however, we use them in the context of a team meeting. For example, the recurring Scrum retrospective is a meeting where a sequence of activities is applied.
Be it a Scrum retrospective meeting, a meeting about project risks or even a project kick-off meeting, we use and strongly suggest the following agenda structure. This agenda outlines the steps that you will be taking to achieve your goal.
- Check out the Fun Retrospective Energizer Activities
- Check out the Fun Retrospective Check-in Activities
- Check out the Fun Retrospective Team Building Activities
- Check out the Fun Retrospective Retrospectives Activities
- Check out the Fun Retrospective Futurospectives Activities
- Check out the Fun Retrospective Filtering Activities
Some of the activities are tagged. Feel free to explore the tag cloud to search for activities in a less structured way. For example: sequence tags activities sequence that worked well, postmortem tags activities used on postmortem kind of meeting/retrospective, while recognition tags activities which foster recognition.