Fun Fact is a simple and great energizer to get to know more about each other. Basically people will anonymously write fun facts, then the group will try to match people and their fun fact.
Running the activity
- Ask each participant to think about a fun fact about him/herself
- Instruct the participants to write it on a note, anonymously (same post-t color and same sharpie colour)
- Make all the fun facts visible to everyone
- Going one by one, let the group guess who is the person for each fun fact
- Write the name of the person next to the fun fact
This is a fast and fun activity. It is great to foster conversations and break the ice, so people get to know a little more about each other.
A few examples: “I played on a punk-rock band”, “I was a yoga teacher”, “ was born with three kidneys”, “juggler”.
Remote team’ advice: Click on the bottom below, share the URL with the retrospectives participants and use your favorite remote communication tool.