Tell and cluster is an easy and effective way to get individual notes clustered on affinity groups.
Running the activity
1. ask participants to take their notes individually
2. once the time for note taking is over, select the participant with most notes to read the first on and place at the canvas.
3. ask the other participants if they have similar notes. then they read and place next to the first one on that affinity group.
4. ask any participant to share a new note, then place at the canvas starting a new affinity group.
5. go back to step 3 until all notes are gone.
The picture below is an example of running this activity
|sample affinity group|