The 3Ls is a great data gathering activity which emphasizes learning, one of the 3 Ls. The other Ls stand for: liked, and lacked.
Running the activity:
- Split the canvas in 3 areas:
- Liked – things you really liked
- Learned – things you have learned
- Lacked – things you have missed
- Ask the participants to individually write notes on post-it for each of the L areas.
- Group conversation about the notes
Below is a sample photo from running this activity.
This activity is based on the 4 Ls activity. The original post by Mary Gorman and Ellen Gottesdiener is here.