This is a great team building activity that focus on creating a common goal.
Running the activity:
- Write the word Nirvana on the top right corner of the canvas.
- Break the team into smaller groups of 3 or four people each
- Ask each group to write a short sentence to describe the nirvana
- Each group presents their short sentence describing the nirvana
- Create one common sentence defining nirvana
What is our Nirvana?
It is very interesting to see how this simple question gets the participants very engaged, and then aligned. This activity is a great first step towards preparing the path for reaching the Nirvana.
Remote-team advice: This activity works well for remote teams. Use a remote board of your choice.