Fun Fact is a simple and great energizer to get to know more about each other. People will anonymously write fun facts, then the group will try to match a person with their fun fact.
- Ask the participants to think about a fun fact about themselves individually.
- Instruct participants to write it on a note, anonymously.
- Make all the fun facts visible to everyone.
- Going one by one, let the group guess who the person is who wrote each fun fact.
- Write the name of the person next to the fun fact.
This is a fast and fun activity. It is great to foster conversations and break the ice, so people get to know a little more about each other. A few examples: “I played in a punk-rock band”, “I was a yoga teacher,” “I’m a juggler.”