Starfish is a great data gathering activity to foster the thinking around practices and the value the team get from it. It helps team members to understand each other perceived value on such practices.
- Keep Doing – something the team is doing well and you recognize the value on it.
- Less Of – something already being done; you see some value, but you rather reduce a little bit.
- More Of – something already being done; and you believe will bring more value if done even more.
- Stop Doing – something that is not bringing value, or even worse, it is getting on the way.
- Start Doing – a new idea, or something you have seen working before that you would like to bring to the table.