The 3Ls is a great data gathering activity, especially for retrospectives for a longer period of time.
Running the activity:
- Split the canvas in three areas:
* Liked – things you really liked.
* Learned – things you have learned.
* Lacked – things you wish had happened.
- Ask participants to individually write notes on sticky notes for each of the areas.
- Discuss with the group about the notes.
This activity is inspired by the 4Ls activity.It is a common retrospective activity for data gathering. It is an alternative to keep the team engaged while slightly changing the format.
Remote-team advice: This activity works well for remote teams. Use a remote board of your choice.