Find Your Peers is a really funny energizer to get everyone moving and laughing. It can be used for forming groups.
Running the activity:
- Decide how many groups you want to form at the end of the activity.
- Choose one animal to represent each group.
- Tell each participant which animal they represent, anonymously.
- Ask everyone to move around in the room.
- Instruct everyone to cover their eyes with their hands, make the animal noise, and try to find their group.
On step 3, instead of telling each person, you can write animalnames in sticky notes and distribute them randomly.
We recommend being cautious about cultural differences and making sure participants are already used to energizers when you consider this activity.