Running the activity:
- Instruct the participants to form a circle
- Identify the order in wich the communication will flow (e.g. clockwise).
- One person starts by saying “isn’t that crazy?”
- The next person has to continue the story by adding 3 words
- Then the next and so forth until the story ends.
“But I know”
“a flying cat”
“That has superpowers”
“And laser eyes”
“Freezes mobile apps”
“but not ours”
“Because of kryptonite”
Remote-team advice: This activity works well for remote teams. Start by saying “isn’t that crazy?”, then call another participant name. The participant has to add to the story, then call another participant name. And so forth until the story ends.